Search Engine

Google

Saturday, 12 January 2008

POSITIVE THINGKING

On a saturday evenings, a boss asked to me to work on sunday. Because my report has to presented on monday at 10 am. There was no other choice to finish my work. It was impossible to bring it to my home. It needs a lot of tools to make a data for arrange my report and need a teamworks.

Meanwhile i had an appoinment with my girl. I already plan to going vacation on that sunday to the mountain, a long time ago.

I was surprised when heard my boss asked to me. I was upset, sad and unhappy at the same time. I couldn't focused on my jobs, so i decided to going home early.
Everything that i saw on my home was bad. I really feel unhappy. I was bring my upset on my home.

And then i realize that it's about my thingking. I have to changing it. So i try step by step turn on my mind be a positive thingking. I take a depth breath, close my eyes and thanks to God that i am still alive, having a good job, best girl, great partners and friends.
Finally everything became change. I found my happiness. I feel more better than before and i can no wait to work again.